Have you heard stories of friends, family members or colleagues who have ventured into opening their online store especially in the last two years? Even before the pandemic hit, there was a wide selection of e-commerce platforms that businesses could use to make online selling a little easier for both the business and the customer.
Today, these platforms have evolved and adapted to make things easy for anyone to venture into e-commerce, as the pandemic has accelerated the speed in how customers shop online.
Perhaps you are finding yourself in either one of these three situations:
- A full time office worker thinking about having a passive income
- An owner of a brick and mortar store, looking at ways to increase sales
- An individual considering building your own business as an entrepreneur
Whether you are looking for ways to increase your passive income or just wanting to expand your current brick and mortar shop, an online store is definitely something you should consider doing especially at this time. With e-commerce platforms like Lazada so accessible and generally simple to master, there is a bright future ahead for e-commerce entrepreneurs!
Here are some benefits of selling online:
- Low entry barrier and setup cost, all you need is an internet access and a product to sell
- Greater exposure and better traffic flow
- Easier reach to potential buyers and higher exposure of your store
- Reduce in business operating costs
- Flexibility and the ability to diversify your products as you see fit
- No restriction on operating hours
Join in the fun with Lazada’s latest fashion Gayamu, Caramu campaign and stand a chance to win cash prizes total worth up to RM60,000, Sponsored Discovery Ads credit total worth up to RM3,000 and more!
Interested to be your own boss? Sign up as a Lazada seller today.